Sunday, February 17, 2008

Best man


2007 was a great year for some of my "key guys."  Both S'pho and Cyril got engaged and S'pho is already married!  Beyond them finding wonderful women who are fellow followers of JC, they both also asked me to be their best man!  
Cyril and Gloria are medical Dr's and have both been a part of our ministry since the first year we came to Durban over 6 years ago.  I have been able to be a personal part of Cyrils redemptive story by coaching him in basketball, discipling him, and praying with him as he came into relationship with Jesus.  This photo I took of them on Wed to use on their wedding invites (you are some of the first to see it!).

1 comment:

Comfort said...

Atta boy Cyril...

Man oh man, why didnt i join this blog a long time ago? So Cyril's getting hitched soon? Whoa...

Oh sorry, no need for me to shout, i think Zorro and Paul are still single...he he he he

Sorry bout that, just had to rub it in.

I'm out'