Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Malawi



I will put up a few photo's now, just to give you a taste of what life is like in Malawi. with more stories and photo's of my trip in the coming days. The top photo is of my roommate while in Malawi. Mike. what an amazing man. This guy was used to advance the Kingdom in Malawi in such a significant way. It was unbelievable to end each day in Malawi listening to Mike share the most amazing stories of how God had moved that day as he counseled and prayed with couples, families and hurting individuals.
The second photo is me doing my best to wow the kids in Malawi with my amazing talent. (I had to prompt all the applause).

2 comments:

Comfort said...

Beeennn...

Saw them pics Bro, cool indeed...

I thought you were made of sterner stuff, or i think Myles gave me an indication that you take Kryptonite for breakfast, what's a stomach bug again?

Wassup with the young man? he's growing isnt he, like um like tumbleweed...i think! What are you feeding him?

Love the blog man, so awesome...

Comfylicious

Ben and Kristy Carlson said...

ahhh, the tummy bug is gone. I think it must be my iron stomach got too much nice Durban water.
Myles is a machine. a real champion. with an awesome personality... love him. and went golfing with him today! He's the 2030 golf champion to be!