Tuesday, June 2, 2009

To clarify

To update you all on where we are at in our financial budgeting and such.  Some questions have come up as to where exactly we are at in our budget... or are we finished with it?

Two things to clear it up: 

1.  We are not going back to the USA in 2009 as we are no longer behind in last years budget.  But we are still not up to full budget for 2009-2010!
2. To get to full budget we need to raise $1,500 in monthly support!  This covers ministry expenses as well as raising our 25% reduced salary back up to it's original amount. 

So keep praying trusting God with us for the final monthly support.  I don't like to keep thinking or talking about finances so bear with me and the "financial blogs!"
A great passage from Psalms that Manfred(South African country director) sent me:  

Psalm 50:9-12
9. I have no need of a bull from your stall or of goats form your pens, for every animal of the forest is mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills.  I know every bird in the mountains, and the creatures of the field are mine.  If i were hungry I would not tell you, for the world is mine, and all that is in it.

No comments: