Thursday, March 18, 2010

Internet is back

With our internet back I no longer have any excuse to not do my admin and all other things computer related that put me in a foul mood.  So what I will say is that we are without grandparent Carlsons and are now getting ready for Nav country leader Paul to arrive!  After that it will be Nav zonal leader Udobong.  Slip Cape Town visit in-between and then off to Malawi!
Lets add to this a Nav student camp.  Trip to the USA at the end of May and some pretty heavy thinking and praying about life and the future in the next few weeks.
Investing in students.  Trips to PMB to check on and follow up students there.  Graduates being taken care of?  Connect and help the impact of our church Hope.
oops, that admin is still not finished.

Welcome to what's on my mind.

2 comments:

Vashti said...

just reading that makes me exhausted!

Ben and Kristy Carlson said...

thanks Vashti. at least we have time for sushi night at our house somewhere in there???